About the workshop:
4-lesson course: Through the expressive loose watercolor flower workshops,
Participants will learn:
- Introduction to watercolor
- Materials needed and suggested for beginners and experienced artists
- Basic brushstrokes
- Color mixing
- Essential watercolor techniques for expressive loose painting style
- How to paint flowers and leaves
- To dance with your brush and embracing the flow of watercolor as you paint expressive loose florals
Through learning these techniques, you’ll be inspired and create your very own piece of floral art.
– Once registered, no refund for those who wish to withdraw their participation. However, we reserve the right to amend or cancel (full refund) this workshop with prior notice to all participants.
– In line with the PDPA regulations, during the lesson, TASA Gallery will be taking photographs and recording video of the workshop. By registering this workshop, participants are deemed to have given consent to be photographed, videoed or recorded in these medium as may be necessary for purposes such as publicity, illustration, advertising and web consent.
Venue: TASA GALLERY ART STUDIO – Kong Beng Industrial Building @ 41 Jalan Pemimpim, #01-04 Singapore 577186