About the Workshop:
Mini Tape Art Murals is the workshop on how to create wall murals using the most convenient form of art: tape. Deceptively simple but surprisingly easy to master, HARU tape is simple to install and remove on various surfaces. Suitable for floor to wall application, on carpentry or furniture, HARU’s gentle adhesive will not damage your home, and can instead even protect the surface it is applied on, while adding an aesthetic touch to your interior décor.
This workshop condenses the skills required to create your very own feature wall art mural using HARU tape. From colour selection to designing and installation, learn this practical but fun skill at the fraction of the cost to hire an installation company.
Beyond art murals, learning to create art using HARU is easily transferrable to other DIY projects. From upcycling old furniture to covering up imperfections in your home due to wear and tear, the possibilities are seemingly endless.
You will Learn:
- Introduction to Tape as an art material (HARU)
- Color Theory and how to select colors
- Layering of colors
- Cutting, measuring, scaling & installation
*If you have a wall/area at home that you would like to design, you may take the wall measurements to ask for advice during the workshop.
What is included in this Workshop:
At the end of the workshop, each students can bring back their own HARU tapes and artwork.
About the Artist:
Amanda is a mix media artist, with most recent works in murals and paintings. Braving the elements and heights, Amanda has worked on many murals around Singapore, and is constantly on the lookout for her next creative endeavour.
Given her passion and varies experience in the mural and arts scene, Nitto Denko Singapore has brought in Amanda to be come an instructor for HARU stuck-on design; tape.
With Amanda as the workshop master, she has condensed her skills and modified HARU x Mini Art Murals to be easily learnt event by someone without an art background. For more advanced learners, she is also qualified to answer any questions you may have during the workshop itself.
– If you have missed a lesson, not to worry, make-up lessons can always be arrange. Contact us: +65 91070532(Whatsapp Only)
– Once registered, no refund for those who wish to withdraw their participation. However, we reserve the right to amend or cancel (full refund) this workshop with prior notice to all participants.
– In line with the PDPA regulations, during the lesson, TASA Gallery will be taking photographs and recording video of the workshop. By registering this workshop, participants are deemed to have given consent to be photographed, videoed or recorded in these medium as may be necessary for purposes such as publicity, illustration, advertising and web consent.
Venue: TASA GALLERY ART STUDIO – Kong Beng Industrial @ 41 Jalan Pemimpim, #01-03 Singapore 577186