About the Workshop:
Through the basic watercolor landscape workshop,
Participants will learn:
- Basic sketching method and stroke
- Color mixing and balance
- Draw objects using basic shape
- Watercolor glazing method
- Perspective and proportions
What is included in this Workshop:
All participants will receive high quality products consist of watercolor paints, brushes, paper and drawing tools to bring back after the workshop.
About the Artist:
Brian Tai is a member of the Malaysian Water-colour Society(MWS) and the administration of Sketchwalk Kuala Lumpur.
As a watercolor artist and instructor, Brian has had his artworks exhibited worldwide locations such as Europe and Asia. His favourite subjects are landscape, building and nature.
– If you have missed a lesson, not to worry, make-up lessons can always be arrange. Contact us: +65 91070532(Whatsapp Only)
– Once registered, no refund for those who wish to withdraw their participation. However, we reserve the right to amend or cancel (full refund) this workshop with prior notice to all participants.
– In line with the PDPA regulations, during the lesson, TASA Gallery will be taking photographs and recording video of the workshop. By registering this workshop, participants are deemed to have given consent to be photographed, videoed or recorded in these medium as may be necessary for purposes such as publicity, illustration, advertising and web consent.
Venue: TASA GALLERY ART STUDIO – Kong Beng Industrial @ 41 Jalan Pemimpim, #01-03 Singapore 577186