Overview of personal information
We collect personal information that you provide directly, information on your feedbacks for our products and services. We use this information to provide you with products and services, understand the way you use our products and services so we can improve and personalize your experience and to develop the most relevant courses and workshops for out customers. We also use personal information provided customized advertising tailored to your interest.
Sharing your personal information
We do not share your personal information with our affiliated artist or partners. We share personal information with law enforcement agencies when it’s required by law or to protect TASA Gallery and its customers.
We are committed to your privacy.
Effect Date: 01 November 2022
What information do we collect?
TASA Gallery collects your personal information in a variety of ways.
Information you provide directly:
- When you create an account or profile with us, we may ask for information such as your name, or email address.
- If you order a product or paid service from us, we may ask for your name, address, contact information, shipping information and payment information to process your order.
- To provide responses when you contact us, we may need information to identify and authenticate your identity and the product or services you’re inquiring about.
Publicly or Commercially Available or Shared Information
We may receive information about you from publicly or commercially available sources, including such information about you from third party social networking services you use, and combine this with other information about you so that we can better understand your needs, interests, and preferences.
You can choose not to provide us with certain types on information, such as information requested as part of registering for an account. In some cases, this may limit your ability to use some products and services. We will do our best to explain these limitations when we’re asking for your information so you can make an informed decision.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To help you register for our services;
- To provide a service or feature you request;
- To provide customized content and personalized services based on your past activities on our services;
- To provide customized advertizing, promotions, and offers that might interest you on our websites, and online platforms such as social media sites;
- To provide promotions and offers by way of direct marketing communications, only where you have given us your separate consent;
- To analyze our products and services to help us better understand our customers in order to offer the most relevant communications, services, and experience to you;
- To ask for your opinions on our products and services and carry out customer surveys, with your separate consent if required;
- To administer contests, lucky draws, redemptions or similar promotions that you enter into, where you have given us your separate consent;
- To comply with the law and legal processes;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of TASA gallery, or any of our affiliates, business partners, or customers; and
- Otherwise with your consent.
We use and combine the information we collect about you from our service, products, or other sources to provide you with a better experience. For example, you can use your TASA Gallery account details not only on the service you registered with, but other services which use our database. We also use the information you provide directly or through other sources as described above to provide content you may like or that you’ve personalized.
TASA Gallery processes personal information for the purpose described above. TASA Gallery’s legal basis to process personal information includes processing:
- So that we can keep our promises to you, such as providing you with a service
- To promote our business interests(for example, to manage our relationship with you and improve your customer service experience), including communications on our website, third party websites, and online platforms.
- To comply with the law and legal processes
- With your consent(for example, to send direct marketing communications). If you give consent, you can always withdraw your consent by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or by changing your settings for specific services or when we give you a just-in-time notice, or by visiting relevant webpages. Please note that unsubscribing from receiving marketing communications from a product or service may not stop all of the ads(including customized ads) provided by TASA Gallery. You may continue to receive ads from TASA Gallery if you have consented to receiving them from other products or services.
[For European Economic Area(EEA) Residents only]
TASA Gallery is the data controller of your personal information as described above. For some direct marketing communications and some customized advertizing in Europe.
Who do we Share your information With?
We will disclose your information internally within our business, but only to those who need it to further provide services or to help with your requests.
We will also disclose your information to the following entities, only to the extent that this will be necessary to provide our services:
- Business Partners: Partners who we work together with to provide you the services you’re requested or brought. For example, we may work with a bank so that you can use one of our services to make faster and more efficient payments. These business partners control and manage your personal information.
- Service Providers: Carefully selected companies or artistes that provide services for or on behalf os us, such as companies or artistes that help us with courses, workshops, advertizing(including customized advertizing on our websites, third-party websites, or online platforms), conducting customer satisfaction surveys, or billing, or that send emails on our behalf, performing data analytics, or operating data management platforms. These providers are also committed to protecting your information.
- Other Parties when Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services: For example, it may be necessary by law, legal process, or court order from governmental authorities to disclose your information. They may also seek your information from us for the purposes of law enforcement, national security, anti-terrorism, or other issues that are related to public security.
- Other Parties In Connection With Corporate Transactions: We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, acquisition or sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
How Do We Keep your information Secure?
We take data protection seriously. We have put in place physical and technical safeguards to keep the information we collect secure. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
Where Do We Send Your Data?
Your use of our services will involve the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information within and outside Singapore, consistent with this policy. Please note that the data protection and other laws of countries to which your information may be transferred might not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
[For European Economic Area(EEA) Residents Only]
We will take appropriate measures, in compliance with applicable law, to ensure that your personal information remains protected. Such measures include the use of Standard Contractual Clauses to safeguard the transfer of data outside of the EEA.
What Are Your Rights?
Your personal information belongs to you. You can ask us to provide details about what we’ve collected, and you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies. Of permitted by law, we may charge you a small fee for providing you with this ability, We may decline to process requests, that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
To make a request concerning your rights or to make an inquiry, contact us.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that information will be anonymized, destroyed or erased from our systems when it’s no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
- At least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service;
- As required under law, a contact, or with regard to our statutory obligations; or
- Only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistial purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
What Third-Party Services Do We Use?
Cookie, Beacons, and Similar Technologies
We, as well as certain third parties that provided content, advertizing or other functionality in our services track user’s online activities over time by collecting information through automated means including through the use of browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and other technologies in certain areas of our services.
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone, or other device. They enable the entity to put the cookie on your product to recognize you across different websites, services, devices and browsing sessions. Cookies serve many useful purpose. For example:
- Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you sign in to a service.
- Cookies keep track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features are accessing and how much time they’re spending on the pages. Studying this information help us to adapt the services and provide you with a better experience.
- Cookies help us and third parties understand provide you with relevant personalized content and targeted advertisement by collecting information about your use of our services and other websites
You can manage browser cookies thought your browser settings. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu. Your product operating system may contain additional cookie controls. Note that some services are designed to work with cookies, so disabling cookies may affect you ability to use those services or certain parts of them.
Other Local Storage
We, along with certain third parties, may use other kinds of local storage technologies, such as local shared objects(also known as Flash cookies) and HTML5 local storage, in connection with our services. These technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above. They’re stored on your products and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may make use of different parts of your products from standard cookies, so you might not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings.
We, along with certain third parties, may use technologies called beacons or pixels that communicate information from your product to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online content, videos and emails, and can allow a server to read certain types of information from your product, know when you’ve viewed particular content or a particular email message, and determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon and the IP address of your product. We and certain third parties use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our services and, along cookies, to provide contend and ads that are more relevant to you.
You can contact us to update your preferences, correct your information submit a request, or ask us questions over at https://tasagallery.com/get-in-touch/